High standards, comfort and convenience at realistic rates.
Bay Cliff ground floor includes a large, newly installed kitchen with dishwasher, clothe washer, dryer, split-level oven, microwave and fridge-freezer. It adjoins the dining area which seats 10 people in comfort.
A spacious lounge with sea views, leads through to the sun lounge which in turn has French doors opening onto the balcony where you can enjoy the beautiful sunsets and possibly the occasional dolphin or porpoise sighting. There is a front double bedroom with sea-views plus a second bedroom, a walk-in shower room and separate toilet.
Upstairs has a front double bedroom with en suite and partial sea-views, a twin bedroom at the back and a central bathroom with walk-in shower and bath.
All bedrooms have flat screen TV's while the lounge has a large screen TV with access to Sky Sports, Freeview, DVD Player, iPod dock and Broadband.
There is a lawned rear garden with summerhouse, garden furniture and BBQ
Both Bay Cliff and The Lodge stylishly provide the highest standards of comfort and convenience, the amenities in both properties having earned them the Wales Tousit Board's 'Exceptional Quality' five-star rating.
The proprietors live within a few hundred yards of Bay Cliff and so are on the spot if any assistance is required. Linen and towels, heating and electricity are included.
The lawned rear garden, which has a summerhouse, garden furniture and a portable barbecue, is a shared amenity.
Neither pets nor smoking are allowed in either of the properties.
- Sleeps up to eight, or up to 10 if booked in conjunction with The Lodge.
- Full sea views from the lounge, sun lounge, kitchen, one ground floor bedroom, wood-decked exterior front terrace and lawned rear garden.
- Partial sea views from the dining room, one first floor bedroom and first floor landing.
- All bedrooms have flat-screen TV’s and good storage/hanging facilities.
- Large entrance hall.
- Lounge featuring wooden floor, contemporary leather furniture, 42inch TV (with access to Sky Sports and Freeview), DVD player, iPod dock and broadband.
- Sun lounge with comfortable cane furniture.
- Kitchen fitted with a double oven plus separate electric hob, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing and drying machines.
- Dining room with a large oak table, seating 10, as its centre point.
- One Double bedroom (with sea views) plus a second double bedroom.
- Separate walk-in shower room and toilet.
- Wood-decked exterior front terrace which is in sun for most of the day.
- Large landing with leather settee.
- Double bedroom with partial sea views and en-suite, plus twin bedroom.
- Large family bathroom with walk-in shower plus bath and toilet.
Ground floor accommodation:
First floor accommodation:
At a Glance
- Sleeps 8
- Amazing Sea Views
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Drier
- New Kitchen
- Large Dining Room
- Large Lounge
- Balcony overlooking the Bay
- 4 bedrooms
- Flat screen TV's in all rooms
Separate, adjoining accommodation. Sleeps 2.Read More